./is top + ./value top

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Ox8, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Ox8

Ox8 Mayor

Which area is your suggestion for:
    Server
    What is your suggestion:
    ./is top + ./value top
    How will your suggestion improve SkyMetro:
    Ok, so my idea is that instead of just having ./is top, you spice it up a bit and add ./value top. Traditionally on factions, these are just two separate ways to enter in the same command, however my suggestion is:

Make ./is top show island levels which are gained from blocks, as well as items placed in chests, and other items such as armor and tools.

Make ./value top show the value of an island from spawner's. For example, if chickens were worth 50k in shop, they may add 25k to your ./value top. Adding this would make it so players who aren't good at grinding levels can still compete through ./value top. I feel that it would make players stay longer, as they would have hope, and try to grind. Also, this would be a change, and I feel a lot of old players may come back if this were added as it would be fun.

Making ./value top islands get a small Buycraft voucher may be a good idea, however it may not be needed as you could just give a shout out to them through the end of the season ./is top/./value top winner post.

Yours truly, -Ox8​

2. HeyImGarnet

HeyImGarnet Business Owner

Disagree times a million, the traditional way of making you work for ores and buying and selling ores and things gives skyblock a much more homey feel and having it set around all that new modern stuff would drive the server into the ground in my opinion. -1

3. Ox8

Ox8 Mayor

With all due respect, I am pretty sure that computers are considered modern.

4. HeyImGarnet

HeyImGarnet Business Owner

I get that you're trying to re get staff, but that's clearly got nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

5. Ox8

Ox8 Mayor

You are saying that adding this will make it feel too modern, when computers already give it a modern feel. Regardless, I am just trying to think of some things to add that would make it more fun.

6. Strategical

Strategical Business Owner

Yeah I disagree with this. I just don't see any point to having this being added. Spawners are usually the way to get money, not island level, and if we used spawners to get a version of is top, then what's the point of actually getting is top if you're after buycraft?
    He meant that the stuff you want added is somewhat pointless, not that all "modern things" are necessarily bad.

I see what you mean when you want this, but I just don't see it happening.