SkyMetro will not die. Understand that.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by HeyImGarnet, Feb 7, 2018.

1. HeyImGarnet

HeyImGarnet Active Member

@Ruu and @small I still need my proxy-aero.skymetro.net fixed, just wanted that up there first. Now lets get into why metro will never die (unless it's sold off). For those who don't know Alex (trkey), he purchased his first server at a world renowned age of twelve. Quite the investment for a Minimum JR. He invested his money into advertising, probably the best thing he could have done, hence the creation of Voldex. Voldex is his company, he makes a living off of Minecraft servers, and how does he do it? He hires youtubers. As long as Alex has money SkyMetro will not die. It's in talks that they will hire UnspeakableGamer (or whatever the hell his name is, I can't be asked to remember). If they do, there will be a whole new player base for the server, probably not the best idea but hey, it makes him money.
    I wanted to bring this up due to the fact that people think metro will shut down- it will not. If anything they will sell it off, and that person will bring it up. I wouldn't be surprised if it DOES die in player base, but it will not die as a server, there will always be more youtubers huh? If you want to argue with me, please do. I want to know personally why you think it will die, because I can guarantee you that it doesn't.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ox8

Ox8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Big things coming for advertisements, so +1! #LongLiveMetro

3. PatrickStqr

PatrickStqr Helper
    Staff Member

Thanks to @Ox8 , and his efforts to gathering some new YouTubers, the server won't even nearly "die". But, if UnspeakableGaming is coming, that'd be pretty cool, as he has over 4mil subs!!! :)

4. Ox8

Ox8 Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, that likely won't be happening. What had happened was I talked with his manager, but it ended up falling through so I don't *THINK* he will be coming unless we can work out a deal.

5. AwesomeAgent10

AwesomeAgent10 Active Member

Can alex hire me to do videos?? XD

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Intensivity

Intensivity Member

Improvements mhm.

7. CeruleanFlare

CeruleanFlare Active Member

It will die. I will buy this in 1 year at a age of 13 and I will physically take a ar15 and put a bullet trough the computer I store the server and you will loose rektttt

• Agree Agree x 1