Suggestions for Season 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by trkey, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Itz_Dim

Itz_Dim Helper
    Helper

Hi!

I have a great idea for the server >:D

A EDITWAND for the store

Editwand is a tech item

Example 15 USD

DESCRIPTION

/SET {BLOCK}

Fill your region selection with any type of block. You need to have that block in your inventory for it to work.

/REPLACE {BLOCK} {BLOCK}

Replace a specified block with another block of your choice, You need to have that block in your inventory for it to work.

/UNDO

Undos your last edit

Here a video for more information

2. Skaykor

Skaykor Moderator

Would be too OP tho

3. HeyImGarnet

HeyImGarnet Business Owner

bad idea
    dont add this

4. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

I mean can we get some kind of update or something?... I've been screwed out of first place two seasons in a row now by staff...dunno if the season has even officially ended yet... What's the dilly-yo

5. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

Lol that’s just cuz staff put more effort into the game then you. It’s not as hard as people make it seem to get Island top. Also btw the season is done lol. Go online look at the holograms. Total islands: 0 Combined island level: 0. Top island: Unknown (Level 0). Your welcome.

#45 DrDraven, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  6. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

I had first until they extended the season an extra day at last minute during season three... I would have had first in season four if they would have given a date on when season would end... I had over 350k hidden levels to add to my already 350k levels plus the last week in June I would've got another 100kgiving me around 800k levels.... Like I said they screwed me twice... And no staff didnt put more time in it than me.. they were never around, So thanks but no thanks

#46 8Nemesis3, Jul 8, 2018
  7. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

Then they played smarter then you plain and simple. You saved levels knowing the season would end soon both season 3 and 4. You held back they didn’t they put all their levels down you didn’t they played smart you tried playing sneaky. Your blaming dates for you holding back and not going all in. Like I said not that hard to get Island top of you know how to do it right.

8. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

It shouldnt matter what tactics or strategy you choose to use to win.. everybody should have the chance to succeed. As long as it's not hacks or cheating.. there should still be notice of an exact date that it ends... Not everybody is a pro at playing Minecraft... Everybody got complacent cause they thought they had it in the bag.. My strategy played off that.. if I would have kept placing my levels then everybody else would have kept placing theirs... My farms weren't as good as theirs but my strategy should have worked.. it's not fair to ppl that are in contention for the prize to be cut off without notice.. especially if they paid money to the server to put themselves in that position

9. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

It does matter what strategy you use to win that’s how you win... Everyone does has a chance to win. Hackers and cheaters get banned/ punished so that’s not a problem. You don’t have to be a Pro at Minecraft to know how to play the game. Also if the people playing “had it in the bag” then they would have won. Yes the management team should have set a set date that the season ends and follow that date but it dosnt always work that way (aka never) the management needs to fix that. Your strategy of not placing blocks so they wouldn’t place blocks is a strategy so idk why you said the strategy you use shouldn’t matter. Like I said it’s not that hard to win Island top.

10. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

I think you've made my point for me.. I never got to implement my strategy because of incompetency by management.. both seasons

11. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

And your the punch line because you fell into the rabbit hole they created. You couldn’t see that there is a path around it but you just walked right into it.

12. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

I also asked several staff members several times,weeks before hand since the announcement of early July, if we was gonna get a date that it ends... No one wanted to reply back... And then they cut it off third week of June... If the management is that scandalous it's pathetic... Punchline is though, I didn't spend any money this season and barely any last season.. so is what it is

#52 8Nemesis3, Jul 8, 2018
  13. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

Welcome to SkyMetro now you know why most of the staff left, and players.

14. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

I'd still like to receive my third place coupon again tho lol

15. HeyImGarnet

can I get a rip in the chat for amazing?

16. PatrickStqr

PatrickStqr Business Owner

Honestly, I’ve read this whole conversation between you and DrDraven, yet I really don’t see how the staff screwed you over. If you want to win you have to be active. What I saw was you saying that the season got extended one extra day, which someone made you lose. If the other island had more island levels than they won. The staff didn’t screw you up.

17. HeyImGarnet

wont matter anyway apparently Amazing got fired already

18. Orangeuscrd

Orangeuscrd New Citizen

This is stupid. Was hoping for S4 but now we have to wait until staff gets people trying to make S4 happen.

19. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

Go look at my Season 5 thread.

20. Itz_Dim

Itz_Dim Helper
    Helper

Season 5 you play fortnite i mean