Suggestions for Season 4

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by trkey, Jun 5, 2018.

1. 8Nemesis3

8Nemesis3 Citizen

You don't understand because I didnt tell my whole story... Only 1 person needs to hear the whole story.. doesn't matter to me if anyone else understands.. I prefer it that way ;)

2. T59

T59 Citizen

Hey guys it’s been 2 seasons since you have seen me and if any of recognize me I was on the island top ten of season 1 on Crimson City and my experience on SkyMetro was the greatest! But my interest in games changed and I switched to FPS’s and quit playing Minecraft. I’m looking forward to playing season 4 with you all and rushing to island top, if it’s released that is:eek:.

Best of luck,
    T59

#62 T59, Jul 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  3. snw

snw Manager

Hi there everyone
    Our previous manager @Amazing departed from the server recently and I have took over. I am reading through your suggestions. I am hoping to have Season 4 released within the next week.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Strategical

Strategical Business Owner

Some suggestions:

- Don't spread the playerbase out like it was during previous seasons. Having five realms right off of a playerbase peak was never a good idea, as when counts decreased, players who stayed ended up being extremely spread out
    - More updates/announcements would be beneficial; during previous seasons, engagement from management was lacking. That and a lack of updates was harmful to the server
    - Let moderators do appeals | When I was staff, towards the end, there was only me and somebody else doing appeals, which was annoying. Having only senior moderators do them was annoying
    - Release with advertisements. The server's current userbase isn't as big as it used to be, and a fresh userbase would be great

5. snw

snw Manager

We are launching with one realm and may support two if playercount permits in the future.

I personally plan weekly updates, this isn't a promise but I hope to pass through with that.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. snw

snw Manager

The server is down so I can work on it.

This season will hopefully launch within a week.

7. DrDraven

DrDraven Mayor

Glad to see that you are back! Tbh I know you will keep your word about weekly updates I have seen you do it. Hopefully you will get this server going again!

8. T59

T59 Citizen

Finally, I sure hope it’s up within a week I’m ready to grind!!! Thanks Snw, but one suspicion how come your not on the team list?

9. snw

snw Manager

I haven't been added yet, but I'd much rather get the server out. Just join our discord or ask another member of staff if you need evidence.

10. PatrickStqr

PatrickStqr Business Owner

Glad to see you back. You probably do not remember me, as I remember you being Moderator from Season 1. You were a great staff and I’m sure you’ll do amazing for the server. :)

11. Voce

Voce New Citizen

Wow It has been a really long time that I have play Sky Metro. One thing I think is a must to get people playing the server and keep the drive going through out the season is to have the same eco has season 1. It was great everyone loved they would have like 5,000 Iron Golem Spawners per farm and they would be constantly grinding by making more farms for more igs and placing blocks to stay is top 1. It was great.
    I think this is one of the main thing it needs, low eco's are boring a lot of people might disagree, but its boring after a while because its just the same old stuff. Just building the same thing over and over again. For example cactus. But when there is a high eco with igs etc people are trying to find new ways just to get a slight edge by making new ig designs what were more efficient than anyone else's. Please take this into consideration.

Thanks, Voce <3